Starting with a Strategy
Looking to migrate their existing site from Salesforce Commerce Cloud to Shopify Plus, this fashion brand enlisted the help of Rightpoint for their re-platform and data migration. The team had a quick timeline which required Rightpoint to work flexibly within the client’s needs to bring them the upgraded ecommerce experience they were looking for.
Originally scoped as a 12-week project, the Rightpoint team worked swiftly, adjusted process, was able to re-platform the site to Shopify Plus, and on the backend complete a data migration from Salesforce Commerce Cloud, in 5 weeks from concept to launch. Though we did not custom design the site due to timeline, the Rightpoint Commerce design team utilized the Prestige Premium theme and branded the User Interface (UI) within their brand guidelines.
Specific improvements and integrations include:
- Shogun to provide easy content management to the marketing team
- Klaviyo Email Service Provider (ESP)
- Affirm, PayPal, and Amazon Payment options
- Koongo – To allow for shopping feeds to various marketplaces
- e-Commerce and Websites
- User Experience (UX) and Design
- Shopify Plus