Starting with a Strategy
Universal Nutrition came to Rightpoint looking to upgrade from their Magento 1 Open-Source instance. The Animal Pak team was also looking to re-design their new site to better visually represent their brand and leveraged this opportunity to implement new tools to create a better customer experience. Together, we brought an upgraded site that represented their brand values and provided an elevated customer experience.
Rightpoint implemented the Adobe Commerce solution (formerly Magento 2 Enterprise) for Animal Pak’s new site. Our team Audited Information Architecture (IA) to provide new category structure and also automated integration with their ERP for shipments and inventory, with their previous Magento 1 site, these things were manual. The Animal Pak team felt their current site’s look and feel didn’t visually represent their brand and working together with our team at Rightpoint, we completely re-designed the site to match their brand and brand values, while also creating and providing an easier and more navigable shopping experience for their customers.
Specific improvements and integration include:
- Designed custom homepage, landing page, blog digest and detail pages, custom pattern library
- Implemented 360-degree images on Product Detail Pages (PDP)
- Yotpo reviews and Swell Loyalty program
- Klaviyo Email Service Provider
- VerifyPass for Military Discounts
- User Experience (UX) and Design
- Customer Experience Design
- E-Commerce and Websites
- User Journey Design
- Adobe Commerce Cloud
- Magento Cloud
- Integration to ERP