In August, we gathered Chicago’s top executives at The Gage for an event featuring Aon’s enterprise relaunch of Salesforce.com. Aon’s Salesforce.com implementation supports 7,000 Aon colleagues across 85 countries and six languages. After nine years of use, it became apparent Aon’s Salesforce.com implementation needed an overhaul to support the current and emerging needs of the firm.
Rightpoint and featured guest, Aon’s SFDC Global Manager Heather Schreiber, looked at the real-world example of what makes an enterprise launch of Salesforce.com successful.
During the exclusive event, attendees learned how to:
- Create a consistent sales process across a global business
- Define and implement account and data maintenance methodology
- Enhance user experience through streamlined configuration elements and simplify page layouts
- Glean accurate insights into global pipeline through reporting
- Create a security model to align with business
After the presentation, attendees joined us for appetizers and drinks compliments of Rightpoint. To see more pictures from the event, visit our Facebook page.
Interested in attending this event? Join us in Denver on October 22. Register now