Are you looking to launch a new commerce experience, but wondering how to make it happen? We are thrilled to announce the launch of Rightpoint’s new Spark Commerce accelerator. With Spark, you can quickly build a direct-to-consumer digital storefront that delivers an engaging user experience and drives sales.
The accelerator is powered by Sitecore Experience Commerce™ 9, the only cloud-enabled platform that natively integrates content and commerce, so brands can fully personalize and individualize the end-to-end shopping experience before, during, and after the transaction. Spark Commerce integrates into Sitecore’s Content and Commerce sub-systems of the Sitecore® Experience Platform™ and leverages Sitecore’s Helix framework.
Connecting commerce and content, while enabling you to create personalized transactional experiences, Spark Commerce supports the full path to purchase, and is mobile-ready. It’s designed for customers that are new to commerce as well as established brands seeking to open a new sales channel. It also provides a robust and scalable structure with easy-to-edit templates that are customizable to your branding and needs.
Watch the demo to see how the product delivers key commerce capabilities, including support for product variants, extensible shopping carts, one-page checkout processes, and more. Through these capabilities, you can ignite digital commerce experiences.
“Leveraging digital to enhance the customer experience is the foundation of everything we do at Rightpoint,” said Dale Traxler, Vice President, Commerce Solutions, at Rightpoint. “Through working with commerce companies, we’ve gained a solid understanding of the tools they need to create a streamlined digital customer experience. This is what drove us to create the Spark Commerce accelerator, further demonstrating our commitment to and expertise in digital commerce innovation.”
Spark Commerce benefits include:
• Faster time to market through pre-existing templates, components, and business logic.
• Lower initial investment than needing to design and develop wireframes and test components in house.
• Reduced risk as each feature is pre-tested to create a solid foundation of base capabilities and the ability to build on extensions.
• User experience created by award-winning design team using modern commerce best practices.
• Scalability for novice to experienced commerce customers since the technology includes all required capabilities of a standard direct-to-consumer storefront.
For more information about Spark Commerce and to schedule your complimentary demo click here.