Date and Time
Monday, September 19, 2022
11:00 AM PST
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Groceryshop serves as the industry’s personal GPS, helping businesses navigate the rapid rise in ecommerce, the latest business models and technologies, and the changing consumer behaviors that are leaving a lasting impact on the industry.
Grocery’s digital transformation is not slowing down – and neither can you.
Groceryshop brings together 4,000+ leaders across the ecosystem from established and startup CPG brands, supermarkets, c-stores, drug stores, general merchandise stores, discount stores, ecommerce players, warehouse clubs, grocerants and non-traditional grocery retailers.
What you’ll learn about:
- Emerging business models in grocery and CPG
- Changing consumer behaviors and preferences
- Winning marketing, loyalty and personalization strategies
- Exceptional ecommerce experiences
- Connecting omnichannel data
- Sophisticated supply chain, fulfillment and delivery strategies
- Remarkable in-store shopping experiences
- Breakthrough innovations in payments
- The latest grocery technologies
- Sustainability best practices