Date and Time
From consumer behavior to the supply chain, every aspect of grocery and CPG is undergoing massive transformation. This transformation was accelerated by COVID-19, creating a new urgency to embrace innovative technologies and business models.
So much has changed. So much to learn. So many partnerships to explore.
Groceryshop brings together leaders from the entire grocery ecosystem, including established and startup CPG brands, supermarkets, c-stores, drug stores, general merchandise stores, discount stores, ecommerce players, warehouse clubs, grocerants and non-traditional grocery retailers. These organizations join tech companies, real estate operators, investors, media and analysts for four days of incredible content, facilitated meetings and fun.
What you’ll learn about:
- Digital growth strategies and technologies, including commerce platforms and mobile solutions
- The future of online grocery
- Evolving consumer preferences and behaviors
- The changing role of the grocery store
- Emerging fulfillment and delivery models
- New marketing tactics and technologies
- Using data effectively
- The transformation of brands
- Cutting-edge grocery technologies
- Becoming a purpose-led organization
- Sustainability approaches and best practices