Date and Time
The needs of today’s workforce have changed dramatically. For the first time in history, the workforce spans five generations, each with unique communication and collaboration preferences. On top of that, 63% of employers have remote workers yet the majority lack mobile collaboration tools.
Technology is empowering Marketing and IT leadership to solve the biggest challenges related to employee communication, collaboration, and platform utilization. Successful employers have discovered the powerful ROI of designing digital workspaces that are personalized for employees–providing access to critical information anytime/anywhere while simultaneously generating high levels of engagement.
Join the webinar and learn:
• The qualities of today’s successful workplaces including how to achieve collaboration and effective communication
• How to bridge the generational gap by engaging all your employees in the way they prefer, while maintaining your sanity
• Innovative, yet practical, ways to connect your workforce with technology
• Ways to gauge whether your Intranet needs an overhaul
• Case examples of modern digital workspaces and companion mobile experiences