Senior Vice President
Bring a team of diverse thinkers together to solve the right problem, and magic happens.
Wendy is passionate about helping teams work together to deliver great work for clients. She is recognized as a change agent in the agency industry and with clients. She has 20 years of strategic global marketing experience with an extensive background in retail, technology, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals and automotive. Previously, Wendy was Vice President of Marketing Services at SapientNitro where she led the global delivery teams in multi-channel marketing for Fortune 500 clients Including Chrysler, Staples, Citizens Bank, Sprint, Cigna and the Red Sox. She also played an active leadership role in talent development at the agency.
Prior to joining SapientNitro, Wendy spent over a decade at Digitas as a Vice President where she managed high profile client relationships including Procter & Gamble, Best Buy, General Motors, Eli Lilly and Allstate. Wendy received awards such as “Heart of the Company” for dedication to client service and team work.
- Northeastern University, B.S., Business Administration
- University of Chicago - Booth School of Business, Executive Education
What Matters to Wendy
- Inspiring people to reach their potential
- Helping clients solve problems
- My Family. My amazing husband, two sons and our dog, Henry, are my world