Solution Specialist, Enterprise
Neal is responsible for helping our clients create a vision for the "Connected Company."Neal takes the time to understand specific client needs and translates those needs to specific solutions for enterprise collaboration and insight.
Neal has extensive experience in enterprise collaboration and business intelligence. Before joining Rightpoint, Neal spent seven years at Microsoft Corporation in a variety of Pre-Sales technical roles. Prior to joining Microsoft, Neal was enterprise solutions consultant with KPMG Consulting/BearingPoint, focused on CRM and ERP solutions.
- Drake University, Bachelor of Science
- Northwestern, Master of Business Administration
What Matters to Neal
- I have an extreme passion for quality and client satisfaction.
- I love to tackle and solve complex problems.
- I firmly believe that there is good in all of us and we need to emphasize that in our dealings with each other; always be positive.