This March 11th - 14th brings the latest installment of Episerver’s annual conference for North America, Ascend. As a previous attendant of Ascend, I can tell you that it is a rare opportunity to experience a dizzying array of digital innovation, subject matter experts, powerful client implementations and direct access to the best and brightest in the Episerver community. If you haven’t registered, I highly recommend attending.
This year, Ascend North America is hosted in Las Vegas, at the Aria hotel. Here’s a list of five key things I am looking forward to learning more about, experiencing and participating in for this year’s Ascend conference:
- The Toppers Pizza Growth Session: Dale Traxler, Commerce Solution Lead from Rightpoint and Tony Ellis, VP of IT for Toppers Pizza will be showcasing an exciting overview of how Toppers Pizza uses Episerver to drive business value. This is a presentation that illustrates how a real-world business transforms their customer experience using Episerver.
- The Episerver Product Roadmap Keynote: James Norwood and Mark Duffell’s Keynote presentation will provide a detailed preview to the Episerver product roadmap. This presentation is always educational and is only available as part of the Ascend conference. Want to know where Episerver is going in the future? Tune in to find out - and I promise you will hear some exciting new features and capabilities that once again demonstrate the true power of the Episerver platform.
- Marketing Tech & Customer Experience Session: Expert insight will be featured in Kirsten Newbold-Knapp’s presentation on the role of Marketing Technology in creating exceptional customer experiences. Kirstin is a Research Director at Gartner and will show real-world examples of how customer experience is the key differentiator for brands around the world.
- Episerver Rising Party: In addition to the expertise on parade, Ascend is about bringing the Episerver community together. From the Sunday night opening reception through the end of the show on Wednesday, there are ample opportunities to meet face-to-face with Episerver subject matter experts, customers and partners in fun, social settings. The final evening’s Episerver Rising party is already a legendary way to let your hair down and have fun - don’t miss it.
- Tangible, tactiful examples: Real-world examples of how Episerver can be used to drive your business will be plentiful. Thanks to dedicated tracks for developers, marketers, commerce experts, business owners and Ektron-owners, Ascend will offer a tailored experience that demonstrates how other customers are driving value and moving the needle.
For companies or organizations considering adopting the Episerver platform, Ascend provides a unique environment to meet existing customers and to learn from their experiences. Customers who have been using Ektron and are considering how to move to Episerver, will find a lot of information at Ascend; this information includes the roadmap for ongoing support of the Ektron platform, as well as opportunities to discuss how to move from Ektron to Episerver efficiently and cost effectively.
Rightpoint is a Gold sponsor of Ascend this year and will have a prominent presence at the show. In addition to the Toppers Pizza presentation, we will have several experts available to discuss Episerver features, functionality and how Rightpoint has partnered with Episerver to drive innovative uses of the platform to drive tangible business results for our clients. Please stop by booth 12 if you are able to attend - we’d love to see you in person.
Ascend is a rare opportunity to learn from one another’s successes, get a detailed update about the future of Episerver, learn about emerging trends in digital experience and to enjoy the community as a whole. I hope to see you there.
Contact Rightpoint to learn more about Episerver or to arrange a meeting while we’re on-site at the Ascend customer conference.