Rightpoint Moves Chicago Headquarters To Prominent Loop Address At 29 North Wacker
Digital Agency and Consulting Firm expansion prompted by increased hiring, expanded service offerings.
"Moving always entails a lot of decisions in terms of location, size and most importantly for us, the aesthetic of the space. Our new space allowed us to start with a blank slate and design it in accordance with our unique culture and specialized needs," said Tim Stahl, Creative Director at Rightpoint. "As a true Chicago born and based company, we are also thrilled to have a beautiful cityscape view of Wacker Drive and the Civic Opera Building serving as our backdrop."
Featuring exposed ceilings and hardwood floors, Rightpoint's new headquarters projects an open loft-feel, with unique features that speak to the company's focus on collaboration, culture and technology including:
- A digital, interactive update to Rightpoint's signature "Wow Wall" where individual and team successes are celebrated visually.
- Work environments that range from casual couches to restaurant-like booths to more traditional open cubes address the different work styles of team members.
- The Rightpoint Experience Center (RPX), a client "envisioning" room featuring a device bar, televisions, mobile whiteboards, and high top tables that provide the ability to show clients technological solutions in real time.
- White board paint throughout conference rooms.
- Large, open lunchroom with projection capabilities for larger meetings, company briefings and social gatherings.
Rightpoint's move into its new headquarters comes on the heels of its expansion into the Western U.S., with the recent opening of a new office in Denver, Colorado. In the past year, Rightpoint's national expansion has also included the opening of a new office in Michigan, located approximately 25 miles northwest of Detroit and 30 miles northeast of Ann Arbor.
In the past six years Rightpoint has also grown its employee base from two to over 100 full-time consultants, while its client base has grown to over 250, including several Fortune 500 companies. Rightpoint has added new talent across levels in nearly every area of the company including Digital Marketing, Social Collaboration, User Experience, Application development and Cloud Computing services, affirming its place as one of Chicago's most exciting new digital consulting companies.
Rightpoint creates world-class digital solutions that drive profitable growth and sustainable competitive advantage. Driven by the firm's passion for pragmatic thinking, Rightpoint's business philosophy is to rethink the "typical" consulting model, combining attributes of management consulting, IT consulting, and creative agency services to help clients drive business results by solving strategic problems. Rightpoint's pervasive "intrapreneurial" spirit, which ensures that clients "get it right" the first time, is the foundation by which Rightpoint has built a strong, national reputation for excellence.
For Media Inquiries
Please contact Media Relations: